Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008 : First of the year, a year of firsts

Well, two days ago, after months of playing peek-a-boo with Daniel, he was laying on the couch on Randall's lap and was covered up with a blanket. He pulled it up, shielding his face from my view, then abruptly jerked in down with a smile on his face. I wasn't sure if he was truly doing it or not, but I said "peek-a-boo!" anyway. This was follwed by a resounding squeal of approval, and about 10 minutes of his little hands going up and down as fast as he could with the blankie in his hands. It was so sweet!

Today, we were playing on the couch and I clapped his hands together, which he seemed to enjoy, but after a few moments, we were focused on other things. This evening, after he finnished his dinner - I always tell him "Yay! You ate it all up!" and clap. I got up to get a towel to wiper the blueberries from his cheeks and come back to him clapping and yelling "YAY!" It was too cute! I will try to get a pic of him doing it before the night is over.

He's just growing so fast and learning new things so quickly. Its amazing how fast he picks up on something he's shown!

No comments: